From this room, you can enjoy the magnificent panoramic view over the rooftops and have a lookout at the different church towers and the belfry. Differents attic windows ensure a room full of daylight. The ancient attic wooden structure and the original whitened wooden floor have been conserved and we've added modern accents. It's a spacious room with king size bed, cosy corner and ensuite dressing and private bath room with shower, toilet and sink.
Maximum occupation: 2 persons
- cabel TV, free access to wireless internet
- Dressing and separate bathroom with shower
- towels, soap and shampoo
- coffee and tea facilities
- non-smoking room
- room service: the breakfast is served in the room
Prices: from 100€ (low season) till 120€ (high season) a night for 2 persons, breakfast included.
- pets nor allowed
- supplement in case of 1 night stay: 10€
- price 1 person: from 95 a night
- Because of the covid pandemie, we put on the room a microwave, cutlery, plates and glasses so yo can eat on a comfotable way a take-away meal.
Thomas More suite
This room ,with plenty of sun and very lightfull by the highe window and ceiling, will please you with the view in the street.
She disposes a kingsize bed, ensuite dressing and bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. Hairdryer and toiletries are previewed.
-Flatscreen , wireless internet for free,coffee and tea facilities.
-Animals are not allowed, rooms are non-smoking.
- capacity for 2 persons, extra beds are not possible.