The Attic Room
From this room, you can enjoy the magnificent panoramic view over the rooftops and have a lookout at the different church towers and the belfry. Differents attic windows ensure a room full of daylight. The ancient attic wooden structure and the original whitened wooden floor have been conserved and we've added modern accents. It's a spacious room with king size bed, cosy corner and ensuite dressing and private bath room with shower, toilet and sink.
Maximum occupation: 4 persons
- cabel TV, free access to wireless internet
- Dressing and separate bathroom with shower
- towels, soap and shampoo
- non-smoking room
- room service: the breakfast is served in the room
Prices: from 100€ (low season) till 120€ (high season) a night for 2 persons, breakfast included.
- pets nor allowed
- supplement in case of 1 night stay: 10€
- price 1 person: from 95 a night
The Amandus suite